Welcome to Career Mitra Q & A section. Ask or Answer questions related to Education and Career only.

i have year back is there any alternate way to pass?

I am studying in govt. SKSJTI college, 2nd year,civil. i failed in mathematics-2 so according to vtu this leeds to year back i have so much of fear so please tell me early thank you
asked Jul 26, 2013 in Engineering by ganeshnaik235

Please log in or register to answer this question.