Get MBA related queries answered by experts Click Here.

i am not able to fill a particular : state and district of class 12 study as i am not studing in INDIA

So what should I fill in . I am basically a Keralite
asked Dec 4, 2013 in Medical by gokul.anish.hb

Please log in or register to answer this question.