Get MBA related queries answered by experts Click Here.

can i get a seat in aieee for the rank 1658 in aieee Barch

asked Jun 14, 2012 in Engineering by 21vinod12

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
@ Vinod you haven't mentioned your category and state, even for open category for this rank you can get admission for B.Arch courses in NITs don't worry. To know the opening and closong ranks of last year AIEEE visit
answered Jun 14, 2012 by Srikanth Krishna