Welcome to Career Mitra Q & A section. Ask or Answer questions related to Education and Career only.

I want to do Correspondence MCA Which university is valid in hp please suggest us

I have done PGDCA from PTU  distance education . I want to do MCA. correspondence. Because i am doing job
 Please suggest us which university is valid in hp
asked May 26, 2016 in MCA by poonu

Please log in or register to answer this question.