Welcome to Career Mitra Q & A section. Ask or Answer questions related to Education and Career only.


asked May 9, 2012 in Engineering by anonymous

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
You will find the list of top engineering colleges at http://blog.careermitra.com/2011/08/top-25-engineering-colleges-india/. If you have appeared for IITJEE or AIEEE then you can look for IITs or NITs. If you have given VITEEE then VIT University should be ok. Provide the entrance exam you have appeared.
answered May 9, 2012 by Srikanth Krishna