Welcome to Career Mitra Q & A section. Ask or Answer questions related to Education and Career only.

wrongly registered neet 2013 application form

i wrongly entered my address in neet 2013 application form and have send the conformation page can i get a chance to correct it
asked Dec 15, 2012 in Medical by ajayrk

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Yes, you can correct it later. Wait for CBSE announcement.
answered Dec 15, 2012 by Srikanth Krishna