Welcome to Career Mitra Q & A section. Ask or Answer questions related to Education and Career only.

lost my 2nd pu transfer certificate

i have lost my 2nd pu transfer certificate and the college is not giving me a duplicate tc and also im planning to degree is it possible to join degree without tc ??? i have lodged a complaint in the police station regarding the lost t.c, i have a fir copy and a affidavite signed by notary stating that i have lost my tc. will the affidavite be useful to join degree ??? pls help
asked Feb 25, 2013 in Others by kaush2430

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
It shouldn't be a problem you can join.
answered Feb 27, 2013 by Srikanth